Lochview Cottage is a beautiful cottage with spectacular views down the length of Loch Fyne, Argyll. It is situated a close walk to the centre of Lochgilphead, close to pubs, restaurants and shops. The cottage sleeps 6 people. There’s a lounge/dining room with patio doors to that open out onto a secluded south facing back garden overlooking the loch, 3 double bedrooms (one double bedroom/sitting room with roof terrace with amazing views), a kitchen and two bathrooms. Built in 1780, it has some lovely features like a wood burning stove and original stone walls.
- Sleeps: 6
- Linen and towels provided (included in price)
- Electricity included in price
- Cot available on request
- Pets: may take pets (max 2) – please enquire.
- No smoking
- Lounge/dining room with patio doors leading to secluded south facing back garden
- TV / DVD / iPod dock
- CD / radio
- Kitchen with electric kettle, electric hob and oven, microwave fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- 3 double bedrooms – 1st double bedroom/sitting room with King size bed and a sofa bed, 2nd double bedroom with King size bed and 3rd double bedroom with twin beds
- 2 bathrooms – 1st with bath, shower over bath, toilet and wash hand basin, 2nd with walk-in shower, toilet and wash hand basin.
- Hair dryer, ironing board and iron
- Linen and towels are provided
Availability & Rates
Lochview Cottage is available for rent – weekly lets preferred. (From June to October weekly lets only.)
Price from £360 per week in low season to £580 per week in high season.
For short breaks, £89 per night, minimum 3 nights.
New Year £640.
We regret that we do NOT have a facility to accept credit/debit cards.
For further information, click here.
To make a reservation please contact us.