Bielding View Cottage
Bielding View, which is centrally situated for all amenities (next to the Anchor Hotel in picture above), is a beautiful flat right on the waterfront with spectacular views over the picturesque harbour of Tarbert, Argyll. Recently refurbished to a very high standard the flat can accommodate 4/5 people. Comprising a large open plan lounge with kitchen and dining area, the outstanding views over the harbour and Loch Fyne can be admired from three sets of french doors. Enjoy Tarbert’s bustling pubs, restaurants, festivals and amazing access to the sea lochs and hills of the Mull of Kintyre.
Bielding View Cottage in Tarbert:
- Sleeps 4/5 (one double room, one twin room, one sofa bed)
- Linen & towels provided (included in price).
- Electricity included in price
- Sorry, no pets
- No smoking
- Lounge with sofabed
- TV / DVD / iPod dock
- CD / radio
- Open plan kitchen with dining area, electric kettle, electric hob and oven, microwave fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Two bedrooms – 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, wash hand basin and heated towel rail
- Hair dryer, ironing board & iron
- Bed linen and towels provided
Availability & Rates
Bielding View is available for rent – weekly lets preferred. (From June to October weekly lets only.)
From £350 per week in low season to £420 per week in high season.
For short breaks, £79 per night, minimum 3 nights.
New Year £550.
We regret that we do NOT have a facility to accept credit/debit cards.
For further information, click here.
To make a reservation, please contact us.