If you are a lover of seafood and shellfish, then why not spend some time exploring The Seafood Trail which showcases the best of local produce. There are 6 hotels, 3 restaurants and 4 cafes in Tarbert that provide a good variety of food. Among our favourites are Starfish, Scott’s at Struan House, and the Anchorage Restaurant.
Things to do
- Explore amazing Argyll and the Isles
- Sailing and sea kayaking
- Walking the beaches and the Kintyre Way
- Golf at Tarbert Golf Club
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Swimming pool and Leisure Centre in Lochgilphead (20 minutes drive)
- Crinan Canal (20 minutes drive)
- Historic sights which include Kilmartin Glen (on the Oban road)
Tarbert is a pretty and bustling harbour town with the following amenities:
- Tourist Information Centre.
- 6 hotels (2 outside Tarbert).
- 3 restaurants.
- 4 coffee shops.
- 3 galleries.
- 2 supermarkets.
- Post Office.
- Health Centre.
- 2 ATM machines.
- Local bus services.
- Local taxi service.